Thursday, August 30, 2012

Loving What I Do!!!




I love finding the perfect item to fit the need of my brides! Received a call from a concerned bride over wanting a fabric aisle runner and not being able to find one.They had looked into purchasing the fabric and all of the pull rod equipment to have it roll out properly.The cost mounted and time was running out. I was flattered when she told me her friend,whom I had helped with her wedding needs,asked if she had checked with Rebecca Wellings. Her words were " I should have called you first!"

I was able to send pictures and all of the information very quickly. She can now check this off of  her concerns and relax!

For more information on this personalized aisle runner click below.

Beautiful Monogrammed Aisle Runner
Make Happy Memories!

Susan Bartlett

RebeccaWellings.com
Rebecca Wellings Weddings, Accessories & Gifts For All Occasions
susan@rebeccawellings.com




No comments: